Monday, May 02, 2005

fo shango,

this weekend i was up in belfast, went to layo & bushwacka at shine sweet, good to see ben and mike.

then yesterday managed to get up after 4 hours sleep to do church where it i grew up and it seems God is on the move..

but in the evening went down to ballynahinch and was just smacked in the face by the love and grace of God. it just felt like the whole room was being washed around in a big warm sea of love. and the singing and music, i just sat really still at the end and listened and felt... like oil running over my head and fire shooting through my viens and just wanted to be there forever... and a great friend and inspiration prayed with me and spoke incredible words of grace and forgivness and excitement for the future... hairs on the back of my neck are standing up just writing this, felt like a really long time since i had felt like that BLAM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry i didn't catch you on Sunday night mate! Totally agree with your reflections on the service. I'm still feeling the benefits of it!

I also agree with your postive reflections towards St J's - God did a fair bit through them on Monday morning - boy was I glad to see them!

Charlie