Sunday, October 09, 2005

hello


This is a wee bit of design I did for a friends band, who are awesome, live vj, dj, drums, bass, 2 vocalists and one genius at the helm of it all on synth and mac. Now thats a band,

Anyway i am about to start uni again tomorrow. I am a bit disorgainised, which probably wont surprise to many of you, but this being third year and me wanted and chilled out productive year is a bit annoying.
On the plus side my room is totally transformed from a damp minging mess to a chilled out bright airy little bit of home.
Spiritually things are cool, went on a little mission to bristol cause i felt God say go. It was awesome, nothing spectacular happened just went up and hung out with emma who is a legend. We had some great chat. Was once again challenged by the grace of God. Was sitting out the back having a great chat over a cigarette with emma. Im no big smoker and obviously the damage it does long term is well known, but just in that monment to enjoy a smoke and have a deep chat felt like it was almost the reason I had come. Although I would be the first to say that smoking etc arent core issues to faith in Jesus, when it came to a moment when I was faced with the situation it was a little weird to do it and feel right about it...


anyway on a much light / cooler note here is a chance for you and me to get a free mac!! you just follow this link and sign up then do a trial eg rent a dvd from a company called Screen select. Then you will be given a link so you can get 10 friends to do the same. THEN YOU GET A FREE MINI MAC. You have to have a credit or debit card, but my house mate got an ipod from a different company for free so it does work!

1 comment:

Stevie P said...

mate those things do not work! dont do it...

but I find some of wat u say interesting...lets talk...

good luck with scummer land!