Thursday, April 07, 2005

the perils of velcro....

the other bits of miami are kinda past now so i wont post big man ones. just to say we met some guys who had the same dream of opening a club that would be the best in the world and known that it was created to the Glory of God, except that these guys are in the place financially to make it happen!! so i was once again humbled by God's amazing power and my lack of faith.

the baptism was really cool, the whole team was there the two swedish girls travelled 40 blocks (a mission) and the two american crazy horses were there. There was loads of communian and prophecying after and I was really incrediably blessed. I think I am also feelin the benifits kinda flowing into life back here.

right so a story to make you smile...

yesterday i went swimming and cause i didnt want to look like a loser in my speedos i was wearing my boardies (shorts) The pool is all laned off and I was doing my usual swimming fast trying to look cool start to the swim. So a few lengths in I am doing the breaststroke (lots of wide leg kicks) and i get this funny feeling that my short's velcro has come un-done and i am kinda hangin out... but obviously that couldnt happen, no no it has......... panic thankfully there were no olympic cameras on the bottom of the pool to expose my nakedness and i got all things tucked away before anyone seemed to notice but you have to laugh....

finally
last nigth i was at pastroate (kinda like a group meeting of 3 cells) and kelly's best mate, who had been (rightly) spitting fire after my infadelity, was there, as we started the signing i could just feel the bad vibes, but as we went on it seemed to get better and then i looked up and she was there offering me a hug. It meant alot to me, to be extended that grace and forgivness was really awesome, to thanks jesus adn thanks bex

1 comment:

Heather said...

i'm glad you got a hug.