Friday, July 01, 2005

laughin


this is a world time first, someone sent me something funny enough on email to link it from my blog, its Pulp Fiction in 30 seconds retold by bunnies, genius. check it out
its also my last ever day in work, it doesnt feel like nine months ago I first sat down at this computer and now its over. was it worth it? defo, year in industry teaches you a few things no amount of uni can... actually i hate it when ppl say stuff like that. "oh you wouldnt have any idea" I learnt a bunch of stuff here, I didnt learn in lectures, you might well not have your head as far up your own arse as me and not have to spend a year in an office to discover the stuff i have.
the most important thing i think i learnt, is that no matter what job it is on what scale(from head of the UN to the office cleaners) its still a normal human being, and therefore there is no reason why you and me cant talk to them on the same level, or get a job like them.
dont ever let anyone else tell you what you are going to do, from Paddy the sound heroine addict on the street to Juan the education minister of Cuba, we are all the same.

if you could pause reality tonight, where would you wake up tomorrow and what would you be doing?

1 comment:

Stevie P said...

good question....give me 2 weeks and ill pop u an answer!