Thursday, December 16, 2004

it was supposed to be so easy ....

feels like the soundtrack to my life all too often.. (its a song by the streets on their album "a grand dont come for free" -top 10 2004 albums)
anyway, i am having james from work and his girlfriend ruth over for tea tonight, kinda felt like i should and they are cool so it all seemed grand I made my first ever miranges for the event on tuesday (that sort of organisation on my part is pretty incredable) anyway james is now sick and when i undeterred invited phil round for the feast after some nice and extravgant food shopping, chopped all the ingrediants whack the pan on fry up onions and garlic, in goes the mince (for the lasagne) off goes the gas, STROKED A WEAKER!

btw Rolling stone were in ibiza with 24/7 this summer but never ran the artical however it is available HERE (you might have to watch an ad to read it but tis better than having to buy a copy of rolling stone... or let me guess you wouldnt have ;)


1 comment:

Stevie P said...

hhhhmmmm.... perhaps i may forget about u cooking for me then... :s