Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I can’t tell you what has happened

http://www.mathematicianspictures.com/LEONARDO_DA_VINCI_SHOP/dav/275w_300W_350W_GA_MADRNAT_7.jpg

It’s between the worlds, between souls and reality, somehow described in brush
strokes yet burnt on hearts.  Pain and
desertion, self destruct and eloquence. 
Beauty so much beauty.  In form,
in flesh, in light, surrounded and drowned in beauty.  

Selfish grabs and misunder-standing by myself.
Different countries and consciousness and consequences, different food,
drinks, currencies and still one hunger.   Broken cisterns instead of living water.
Attempted substitution of real love for lust, adventure, sex and extravagance,
running savage burns across people and places, moving fast enough
to fool everyone and thing except my own heart.

Finally, today
when the sun has hidden behind ugly clouds and I have nothing, nothing left
except to be face down on my carpet. 
Here is where I find the answer, the one that makes all questions
irrelevant, that is fitter than any girl, more messy than any night out; the
raw love of God, the passion of a creator who split his son’s blood so that no
matter how hard or far I run he still wants me. 
Craves me, loves me, loves me, loves me.

I can’t really express it, it’s beyond words, brush strokes or musical notes:

unconditional love.


ps.
cool new free album by a dude called draco

2 comments:

Anne said...

i'm guessing you're the one of the two grahams i know that sent that ecard? i hope so anyway... thanks!

how's the freedom feeling? or is there any?!

Anonymous said...

hey... draco here..
just curious to know how you found out about my 'undiscoveredlands' page.. ? thanks for the support anyway...
if people like it i want them to spread the word!

peace