Monday, September 06, 2004

Havent got it all figured out just yet...

it has been occuring to me over the last week that i really dont have a clue/ cant understand loads of stuff and it just hurts my head to try. so i have come up with a new simpler philosphy for each day;
all i can do is seek God's face and be obedient to Him.
I cant work out why that happened in russia, i cant work out how my friends are going to get to know God, i cant really understand myself a lot of the time but right now that doesnt matter, and even if i did know it all and did some incredible thing if my motives were wrong its meaningless.. so just asking God and trying to listen and do it is enough.

last night a ballynahinch was incredible, it was like all the stuff God has been saying to me this last year and summer was rolled into one serivce and it felt like God was shouting not talking, very intense... so i think i want to be a prophet when i grow up, or i think God wants me to try and work out what that means and see where it takes me... all prayers welcome

No comments: