Friday, June 25, 2004

Christianity is a realtionship with GOD,
with God, if it doesnt turn our world around what will, no other relationship we can have, will have required someone to die to allow it to happen,
let alone need God's own son to die.
i feel so useless i cant even make 30mins for Him in a day, He made eternity, He provides my food, my bed, job, money, everthing for me and then I put it all ahead of Him
sort it out, in His power, love and strength, but also with me trying not to be better but getting up and walking away from the tv, extending quiet times when they feel dry not shortening them (St. Ignatius)
making the effort with people not just sitting around waiting for God to magic me, without me having to do anything whatsoever
take up my cross not sit on my ass

No comments: